Oral cancer screenings can save your life. Just in America alone, over 42,000 people per year are diagnosed with oral cancer. Screenings can increase your success rate as cancer recovery rates are often closely linked to the detection time when the disease is found.
Listed below are some of the most commonly seen symptoms of oral cancer:
– Look for bouts of unexplained bleeding that are not easily stopped.
– Check for bouts of numbness or loss of feeling in the head, face, and neck areas.
– Check for an obstinate sore throat or the feeling of a lump in the back of your throat, as well as difficulties chewing, speaking, eating, and swallowing.
– Look for off-colored patches in your mouth, typically ones that are white and red.
– Check for visible damage to your smile, including eroded areas, patches, rough spots, lumps, and bumps, as well as for sores and lesions that do not heal after 2 weeks.
– Drastic weight loss that is not easily explained could be a sign of cancer.
To schedule an oral cancer screening at our dentist office in Lynwood, [state], call [practice_name] at [phone] and a member of our team will gladly assist you. Dr. Dr. Lois Lee and our entire team look forward to helping you achieve the successful smile your smile requires.